About the Organizer
Thai Graphic Arts Suppliers & Manufacturers Trade Association
Mr. Chaiwat HarnsomwongPresident of Thai Graphic Arts Suppliers & Manufacturers Trade Association
About Thai Graphic Arts Suppliers & Manufacturers Trade Association
- To promote Graphic Arts Suppliers and Manufacturers in Thailand in order to export good quality products worldwide.
- To ensure the appropriate import duty will be applied for the cost competitive benefit of Thai Printing Industry.
- To organise beneficial activities for members and support all businesses in printing industry.
- To organise activities that benefit to members’ business such as exhibitions, business trips, Directory, seminars.
- To build a sustainable growth and harmony for Thai Printing Industry.
- To Promote and support businesses that involve in producing and selling graphic arts products.
- To support and assist members solve problems and obstacles as well as assist to negotiate with any third party for mutual benefits of members’ business. To monitor and assist members solve problems and obstacle as well as monitor and follow domestic and international market movement that relates to members’ business for benefits of trade, finance, economics and sustainability.
- To promote and build harmony and co-operation for information and market information exchange as well as research, development and trading with members’ consent.
- To support quality development and service to meet the good standard.
- To promote the production, export and import of graphic arts products to meet domestic and international demands.
- To build a good governance and ethics among members and create agreement and rules for members to ensure members’ business will operate in a good and fair way.
- To compromise any arguments or disputes among members or third party.
- To co-operate with the government in promoting trading, selling and financing of graphic arts accordingly to government policies.
- To organise sport and recreation activities for members occasionally.
- No billard or snooker game activities.
ContactTHAI GRAPHIC ARTS SUPPLIERS & MANUFACTURER TRADE ASSOCIATION
NO. 46/92 MOO 12, NUANCHAN ROAD, BUENGKUM, BANGKOK 10230
TEL : (66) 2-2944 5591
FAX: (66) 2-2944 5564
History & Activities
- The association was founded on 23rd August 2002 and named as “Thai Graphic Arts Suppliers & Manufacturers Trade Association (THAI GASMA)”
- The first member meeting of THAI GASMA was held on September 2002 and had appointed Mr. Suwat Charungsaksakul as the first President of the association for the period of 2002 – 2005.
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Capital Market to increase business opportunity at The Stock exchange of Thailand.
- Organised a seminar under the topic “The Trend of Printing Technology after IGAS 2003 at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi.
- Mr. Yongyuth Thangjitpiyanont was appointed as the second President of THAI GASMA for the period of 2005 - 2007.
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Logistics Management in Thailand at The Emerald Hotel.
- Arranged a trip to “All in Print China 2006” and “Propack China 2006”
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Skill Practising for Production Printing of 4-color Screening” at Rajamangala of Technology Thanyaburi.
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Creativity Trend in Printing at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon.
- Opened a training course “The Principle of Mechatronics” at Minburi Technical College.
- The association had appointed Mr. Yongyuth Thangjitpiyanont as the President of THAI GASMA for the period of 2007 - 2009.
- The committee has agreed to change a logo of THAI GASMA to :
- Opened a training course “PLC for Printing Machine Controlling” at Minburi Technical College.
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Vision of 2560, Who will stay, Who will go in Printing Industry” at Montien Riverside Hotel.
- Organised “THAI GASMA MINI MARATHON 2008” at The Ministry of Health.
- Opened a training course “Printing Machine Controlling for Printing at Minburi Technical College.
- Arranged a trip to “All in Print China 2008”.
- Co-operating with Printing and Multimedia Institute to exhibit in Digital Photography & Personalized Printing at FESPA Asia Pacific 2008, BITEC.
- Mr Somsak Dararattanarojna was appointed as the third President of THAI GASMA for the period 2009 – 2011 and the committee has agreed to change the new logo and the English name of the association in the logo to “GASMA THAI GRAPHIC ARTS SUPPLIERS”.
- Organised a visiting trip for members at Kyodo Nation Printing Services Co., Ltd. with a topic “An Overview of Print Media in Present”
- Organised a seminar under the topic “Markting Strategies after the Crisis” and “The Future of Thai Printing” at Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel.
- Arranged a Press Conference for “GASMA International Print Mart 2010” at Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel.
- Organisd an exhibition named “GASMA International Print Mart 2010” at Hall 103 - 104 BITEC on 28th - 31st October 2010.
- Mr Somsak Dararattanarojna was appointed as the President of THAI GASMA for the second time.
- Granted Scholarship to students of Donbosco College and Minburi Technical college in the 9th
Anniversary of the Association on 23 August 2011
- Organised a Press Conference of “GASMA Print 2012” on 22nd March 2012 at Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel.
- Mr. Chaiwat Harnsomwong was appointed as the fourth President of THAI GASMA for the period of 2013 - 2015.